You always wanted to help more but you’re living on a budget? You always felt bad for not doing more? Here are a few ways how you can support SOS Cat Rescue AZ without sacrificing your budget and by doing what you normally do.
The companies below have Community Reward Programs which means they will donate while you’re shopping with them or walking while using their application on your smart phone:
You shop, Amazon gives
Shop for great deals at smile.amazon.com or click on the amazon image (on the right) and Amazon will donate to SOS Cat Rescue AZ Inc. according to the order you placed. #StartWithaSmile on #Amazon Also, you could copy and paste this link into your browser and start shopping: smile.amazon.com/ch/47-5390196 Thank you.
KURANDA — Cat Bed Special
Our animals LOVE Kuranda beds and you can donate one directly to our rescue via: https://kuranda.com/donate/13399 Currently, Kurnada offers special discount on their Hygenic Kuranda Cat Beds. These beds provide the same cleanly comfort as their dog beds. Utilizing Furniture Grade PVC frame with solid vinyl fabric it’s easy to wash away stains & odors. Each of these products allows cats the opportunity to jump up to another level increasing their amount of floor space. The PVC frame and solid vinyl fabric is non porous and can be easily wiped clean.
Link your Fry’s V.I.P shopper’s club card to earn Community Rewards for SOS Cat Rescue AZ. This is a great FREE way to help us while you shop. Enrollment in this program does not disrupt any gas earning points. To re-Enroll for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program go to http://www.fryscommunityrewards.com.
* Click on ‘Sign-In’. —> Enter your email and password, click on ‘sign in’.
* Click on your name (top right hand corner).
* Under ‘Account Summary’ scroll down to ‘Community Rewards’.
* Click on ‘Edit’ under Community Rewards.
* Under Find Your Organization: Enter SOS Cat Rescue AZ (or NPO number) then select ‘search’.
* Under Select Your Organization: Click on the circle next to your organization.
* Then select ‘save changes’.
If you have re-enrolled correctly, you should see a green box with ‘Your enrollment in the
Community Rewards Program has been updated. Thank you for participating!’ You will also see the information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
Create a Fry’s Online Account —-> Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
* Select ‘Register’.
* Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password.
* Write down your email & password—will need it to enroll in the Community Rewards Program.
* Select ‘Use Card Number’.
* Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code.
* Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
* Select ‘Find Stores’.
* Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’.
* You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
* Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account.
* Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.